Monday 9 September 2013

Kate Thomas Maternity Range

I received a lovely email from the people over at Kate Thomas asking if I would review their new maternity range available at ASOS. I had a look at the literature they sent over and of course, upon seeing the beautiful dresses my answer was YES!! 



As you can see in the advert above KT Maternity has been created to cater to women at all stages of pregnancy, I'm sure you all know how hard it is to find maternity clothes so I welcome any new designer! 



Above is one of the dresses I was sent. I am between a size 10 and 12, I got sent the size 10 and it's a perfect fit, so sizes are on the generous size (who doesn't love that?) 

I really love the material, it's made from easy-care poly fabric (I would describe it as chiffony') so very flattering for us curvy ladies. I love the tucked in waistband as it really accentuates my bump, It would be great for those that are in the 'I just look fat phase' I don't think I ever had this though, I look pregnant from the moment of conception!!





I really need to get a little tripod to take better pics of these as the paisley pattern is gorgeous- you can see the colours in the belly shot!

This dress is perfect with a plain pair of black pumps or in winter with tights and ankle boots or even knee highs for a casual look (not that I can fit my legs in knee highs at the moment) It would also look great with a pair of heels for special occasions for those of you daring enough to put a pair on! 

You can buy the dress here: KT paisley dress


The other dress I was sent is the Polka dot black and white dress above. I love it. The actual dress material is so soft, made from an n easy-care poly-blend fabric, but not chiffony like the paisley dress, the sheer three quarter length sleeves will really suit those who are a bit self conscious about showing of their arms. This also has a lovely tucked in wasit that flatters 
the baby bump. I actually think this is a bit more flattering than the paisley dress, it's a better fit on me anyway. The neckline is scooped so I do think I might have trouble 
covering the bra straps, believe it or not I'm 38 weeks pregnant tomorrow and still have a collar bone! Again I got this in a size ten and fits really well. 




You can buy this dress here: Dotty dress

The whole range looks gorgeous, I am sure these dresses will be worn by a few of my fellow preggie friends.


Take a look at the range available on Asos, I am sure you will love the pieces as much as I do and all at reasonable prices!!

Thanks Kate Thomas for a lovely range of maternity dresses. 









No comments:

Post a Comment