Wednesday 18 September 2013

39 Weeks

Well we have reached the week of the C-Section. We have been so busy making sure everything is on order for when we arrive home. I have tested out the steriliser and shown Mr.C how to use it, attempted to set up the monitor, this will be his job when I am in hospital, although not such a big deal as Baby will be in with us for the first while. I did get the Sound and Movement AngelCare monitor, so I would like the movement part setup for my own peace of mind and of course to save me prodding the baby every 2 mins.


Weight Gain: Total weight gain in 2stone 4lbs

Bump is measuring 45 inches, no change since last week 



Symptoms: No sleep, general aches and pains and acid reflux has been a b*tch this week. I am also looking forward to my feet returning to normal size!! I will share a picture with you once they have returned to a non hideous size. 


Stretch marks: No change from last week, I think I have been pretty lucky compared to some on this front. I have a few on my hips and about 4 on the underside of my tummy, which to be fair aren't that noticeable so I am sure overtime once I get my toned abs back (haha, back???) they will be unnoticeable. 


Movement: Still lots, I keep wondering if he is changing from breech to transverse, as I keep feeling my tummy go really hard like he is laying across, but I am hoping they are just braxton hicks! I think transverse babies are a bit harder to get out during a c-section. 
  
Belly button: Outie


Cravings: Nudda!

Wedding ring: As before, my wedding ring is residing on my little finger

Labour Symptoms: Braxton Hicks and period type cramps, but doesn't look as though baby will show before out date! 


Best moments: Knowing I won't be reaching 40 weeks (or more) And keeping out date a secret, I have managed to keep another secret.. that is a miracle in itself.


Worst moment: General worries about C-Section. 

.
Looking forward to: Completing our family.



4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the C-section, cant wait to see posts of him here! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try not to worry about the c-section! They are not that bad! Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeeep, the week of your c section, how exciting! I hope evrything goes well for you and baby c arrives safely. Can't wait to see your posts with him in :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how exciting :) good luck with it all!

    I kept wondering wether you'd have the same date as my sis but hers has been pushed back to Tuesday now, shes gutted!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete