Friday 24 May 2013

Week 21



21 WEEKS

According to Mr.C I was looking rather round.

Few Statistics for you

Weight Gain: 14lbs!!!! I have never seen the scales starting with double digits, until now. BUT, my non maternity jeans do still fit with the button up (worn under bump) So I’m thinking/Hoping that it’s all bump and not rump. I was told that my face looks no fatter than normal, so that’s a good thing, right? Sort off? Maybe I need to start some chin exercises just in case!
Symptoms: Eased off this week, we were on our Babymoon, so no night-time cramps which I am now putting down to being sat at my desk all day. More distracting walks around the office it is... The plane journey wasn’t too comfortable even though we did pay for the front seats.
Sretchmarks: None yet! But if the whole ‘genetics’ thing is to be believed it won’t be long (Sad face) Thanks for that Mother.
Movement: Lots and Lots, mostly when I am relaxing. Hubby thought he felt a tiny kick but he wasn’t sure, I think he was expecting his hand to be blown away.
Belly button: Still an inny (Just)
Cravings: Unfortunately not eating anything that can be excused as a craving!
Wedding rings: Still on, and even during the hot weather on holiday.


No comments:

Post a Comment